As part of a dynamic, multi-skilled and small team, your role is to ensure that our engineering projects are delivered on time, within budget and exceeding scope and delivery expectations. You will primarily work from home, with a requirement to attend customer sites, globally.
- Multinational Company
- Proven project management skills
O nosso cliente, líder no seu setor de atuação, procura um(a) Project Manager(m/f) para reforçar a sua equipa interna.
- Empresa sólida no seu setor de atuação
- Forte posição no mercado internacional
Oportunidade de integrar uma multinacional do setor da tecnologia digital.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.
- Oportunidade de integrar uma multinacional do setor da tecnologia digital
- Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional
- Manage Real Estate assets' development projects involving stakeholder management (legal, licensing entities, technicians, marketing) involving total investment above 25M€ and 3-5 years investment periods.
- Meets with clients to assess asset status, needs, risks, goals and progress.
- Promotor Imobiliário em forte crescimento no mercado nacional
- Oportunidade de evolução na carreira
- Acompanhamento do desenvolvimento de projetos fotovoltaicos;
- Conhecimentos do enquadramento regulatório da atividade e experiência no funcionamento e articulação com entidades mais relevantes do setor (ORT, ORD, DGEG, entre outros);
- Oportunidade de desenvolvimento de outras competências ao nível da gestão e de desenvolvimento de projeto.
- Energia / Instalações Elétricas
- Excelentes Capacidades de Comunicação
The role will be three-fold, firstly supporting and monitoring progress and reporting on portfolio status. Secondly, supporting the Finance Transformation Projects and thirdly, supporting the PMO, Program Manager with the development, introduction and on-going iteration of the finance organisations project delivery approach.
- Our is a multinational company with an expanding Excellence Service Center.
- Join a new project in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Our client is looking for a Senior Regulatory Project Manager, responsible for delivering smart tactical plans to execute agreed regulatory strategies for assigned marketed global brands and/or development projects, in collaboration with the regulatory sub-team.
- Excellent opportunity for your professional development.
- Opportunity to integrate a project with excellent growth possibilities.
- Coordination of permitting (environmental, electrical and municipal) for Large-scale solar projects.
- Coordinate engineering, environmental and technical teams to develop preliminary project design.
- Create and track project budget based upon quotes and bids.
- Project / Solar / Energy
- Good communication skills
Reporting to the Project Manager on site, the main purpose of this role is to supervise logistics flows and manage storage of equipment on the construction site during the Execution of one of 3 Solar projects in Portugal (450/500 MW in total). The candidate must assure on time deliveries and the availability of all the equipment needed for construction during the
execution phase up to final settlement of the projects.
- Storage & Logistics Supervisor
On this project, this role will support the project directors in managing their construction projects, and report to Lead project Director. Collect works progress and update each project schedule on a weekly basis, report to the project directors, while controlling budget and up to date cash-flows.
- Planing and Cost Manager
Deploying on the ground trials for renovation and Value engineering projects and support for the Central R&D team on their innovation and renovation projects.
Managing fully or/and support product renovation projects and in some case innovation, extension projects.
Auditing existing processes and establish guidelines to ensure robust and efficient performance
- R&D / Industry / Food Industry
- Excellent communication skills