Web Developer - Full-Stack (m/f) - Porto
Work with Cutting Edge Technologies
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client develops connectivity solutions through mesh networks with nearby devices with any available resources (e.g.: Bluetooth, LoRa, Wi-Fi and others).
Its goal is to provide better connectivity with less infrastructure and contribute for a world connected without internet.
Descrição da oferta
- Database implementation and maintenance, mostly in MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Ensuring that the technical design, implementation and maintenance are in accordance with formulated business requirements, architectural specifications and restrictions based on regulations and compliance terms.
- Maintaining the part of the cloud infrastructure relating the web-based services, databases and certification services
- Developing and maintaining web-based integrations and webhooks
- Graphics and media design, UI / UX design, development and maintenance of usability of web portals
- Implementing the processes and tooling for managing creative and design assets
- Optimization and maintenance of web portal and system performance, via tests such as A/B tests and performance tests, via received feedback, via monitoring of issues and bugs, and via analysis of service logs
- Provision of customer services regarding web portal and all online services
- Technical decisions and implementation of actions for ensuring service continuity
- Implementation of internal web-based tools for team productivity
- Creating and maintaining documentation for technical solutions, developments and decisions
- Collaborating with the rest of the development team for improving development methodologies, work pipeline, knowledge base and tooling set
- Use of versioning and repository systems - preferably Git
- Ability to write, document and maintain good-quality code that is light-weight, straight-forward and intelligible
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure services - preferably AWS with the administration portal and tooling
- Knowledge and experience in software requirements analysis, user flows, use case formulations
- Knowledge in software architecture and design, such as design patterns and OOP
- Understanding of REST concepts and RESTful web-services
- Analytical thinking skills with a methodological approach and attention to detail
- Understanding of web and digital security concepts, issues and measures
- Effective communication and collaboration
- Understanding of service scaling concepts and methodologies
- Understanding of web-site performance profiling and optimization
- Understanding of web-based integrations, webhooks, and third-party authentication concepts
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack web development
- 3+ years of experience in database design and management - preferably with MySQL
- Experience with DevOps processes and tools is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience with system administration is highly preferred
- Highly responsible, self-driven attitude
- Ability to adapt to the fast-paced start-up culture
- A competitive remuneration package with a good salary, stock options and lunch compensations.
- A dynamic work environment with a young, innovative and diverse team that functions on flexible, collaborative, respectful values.
- A genuinely supportive career plan for personal and professional growth.