UI/UX Designer (m/f)
Multinational german company
New software campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with more than 100 production, service and sales locations and offers its customers solutions, products, and services in the Business Areas of Digital, Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue and Tobacco.
Descrição da oferta
- Work alongside the Snr UX/UI designer to develop product strategies and roadmaps for supply chain solutions.
- Lead overall UX/UI design activity on products, partnering with Product Managers and liaising with developers.
- Understand and help maintain the product vision across the business units be aware of the strategic goals for the core products and work towards it.
- Lead the discovery sessions with various stakeholders and conduct user testing, surveys with clients.
- Work closely with Product Managers and stakeholders to create user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes and storyboards.
- Communicate and present research and design concepts and decisions to the teams and stakeholders.
- Design and document UX/UI workflows for products including steps to complete a task.
- Investigate and evaluate existing solutions and provide clear options to improve and simplify UX/UI of products where there is an overlap in products across the business units.
- Facilitate decision making with developers and stakeholders throughout the product development.
- Support and execute user testing, ensuring the product meets the business requirements and strategic goals.
- Assist the Product Manager in the process of prioritising requirements and creating the product backlog identifying how your designs contribute to company goals and objectives.
- Gather and analyse relevant data in support of creating designs including quantitative and qualitive metrics.
- Highly motivated and driven, creative, forward thinking with high energy and a passion for designing products that allow us to turn complexity into opportunity.
- UX /UI experience and can lead the overall design activity including facilitation of ideation workshops (ideally in B2B, IT and Logistics sectors).
- Think creatively and analytically with a user centred approach that allows me to understand end user interactions.
- Communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation and lead product design discussions translating goals and business objectives into experiences.
- Shape and create commercially viable UX/UI interactions for B2B products.
- Exceptional attention to detail, interpret data and conduct research skills.
- Familiar with agile software development methodology and have experience working collaboratively with developers and product teams.
- Technical skills and experience of industry tools including InVision, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Miro, Balsamique.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.