- Join a new Shared Services Centre based in Tomar
- Be part of a totally new concept in SSC industry
Sobre o nosso cliente
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide's scientific territory and have been at the core of the company's activities since its creation in 1902.
Air Liquide's ambition is to be a leader in its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability - with a strong commitment to climate change and energy transition at the heart of its strategy.
Founded in 2019 in Lisbon, Air Liquide European Business Services (ALEBS) aims to support the Air Liquide Group in it's financing and accounting processes
- Managing daily bank statement reconciliations between transactions (actual and forecasts);
- Daily managing bank accounts balance and cash pooling;
- Comparing and analyzing cash flows and forecasts;
- Building reports by using several treasury tools to gather information..
- From 5 years of experience, preferably with Bachelor/Master's Degree in Accounting, Management or similar, and/or with experience in the respective areas;
- User knowledge of SAP;
- Experience in Shared Services Centre is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in German (written and spoken)
- A new and revolutionary project, and the opportunity to work with one of the most recognized players in its industry.
- Allocation package to help transition
- Company permanence bonus