- Transformation program covering several geographies
- Total availability to travel and live in other European countries
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company and a reference in its sector.
- Assisting local Centres with the rollout of a new group wide finance system. This system is currently in the planning stage, expected to enter implementation mid-2021
- Managing change in the local Centres by assisting end-users in using the new ERP software to its full potential
- Preparing knowledge transfer plan to ensure smooth transition to local Finance teams
- Improving and refining the integration between local and group finance teams
- Supporting the workarounds that might be implemented during the project, while supporting processes simplification and preparing for the new ERP implementation
- Ensuring service transition is planned and executed to schedule, budget and scope
- Providing ongoing support to all local teams, as developing, reviewing and maintaining financial systems and accounting policies and procedures
- Educating internal or external customers in improvements or updates to Finance processes or other areas
- Supporting regular test and analysis of defects in the local Centers
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of relevant accountancy experience
- Experience of systems accounting (GL, AR and AP)
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills, highly collaborative nature and with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Travel 100% and flexible work schedule will be required
- Excellent English proficiency both reading and writing (any other European language is only of benefit)
- Change management and system implementation
- Demonstrate mastery of the process competency principles and practices
- Hands-on and with ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
An excellent opportunity to reinforce your experience and to take it at the next level with a great amount of exposure to senior management, traveling and living across several countries.