Trade Marketing - FMCG (m/f)
Excellent opportunity for your professional development.
Market leader company - home care industry.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a market leader company in mass market - home care industry.
Descrição da oferta
- Develop and execute the Trade Marketing Plan in achieving the marketing and sales objectives in assigned channel through the implementation of appropriate in-store developments, promotions and product mix;
- Develop marketing strategies aligned with the brand strategy;
- Act as the key liaison between product development and buyers;
- Understand category optimization and management principles, and the ability to analyse the historical sales records so as to recommend category performance improvements;
- To analyse the effectiveness of all trade promotion plans implemented in areas of products, tactics, trade investments and displays, and recommend appropriate improvement plans.
- Degree in Marketing, Management or Economics;
- 2- 3 years of experience in Trade Marketing in FMCG industry;
- Team player and the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments;
- To set own priorities in line with business needs and work constructively within the team and on your own initiative;
- Possess good analytical skills, comfortable in a data-centric environment and strong knowledge in Microsoft Office and Nielsen.
Great opportunity for your professional development having a key position on the company.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.