- Our client is a multinational reference in the FMCG industry.
- Career development: Report to Country Manager.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is one of the leading brands in the European household appliances market. It's an expanding global brand that intends to grow its business in Portugal and keeps its journey of expansion.
- Support to Country Manager and Marketing Director (MkD) to set product strategies for all product categories and prepare yearly plan to increase market share to reach business objectives in the Region.
- Coordinate and lead with MkD and Sales Teams to develop the optimum product range to increase market share & profitability of the segment. Manage the set-up of the new models with all relevant departments to ensure smooth introduction of the range and discontinue models.
- Ensuring that the product meets all legal requirements (user manuals, safety standards/certifications, information on the product).
- Follow the profitability of products and improve it with coordination of HQ Product team by cost saving projects and by new product introduction.
- Follow the market Analysis to monitor the market & competition: trade research, product feature, design, price & placement analysis.
- Prepare / support Marketing Presentations and development of materials required for Dealers in Portugal.
- Support the Marketing operations in any reasonable task to ensure best possible image of the Company and its Brands, especially related with Product Communication.
- Benchmark market to clarify product range and decide correct positioning and set pricing strategies.
- Market mapping and retail price research (web and store visits).
- Communicate the discontinued and newly introduced models with plant and Supply Chain. Communicate internally and manage the SAP, Teamcenter and other system entries related to product management.
- Maintain and ensure product trainings and presentations are up to date against core ranges and properly supported with relevant product information.
- Provide internal support for product related issues including customer setup sheets and spec sheets. Preparation and Development of Product Trainings to all stakeholders.
- Continuously work and communicate with production plants and central product management to ensure that new product projects are progressing on time.
- Quick and efficient product queries resolution.
- Support to MkD in the follow up of each Dealer Trade marketing initiatives by following plans, guidelines and administration of approved plans by Marketing Management.
- Support to Dealers for promotional/digital materials ready by coordinating requirements with Iberia Marketing team (design, brand, digital, trade) according to Dealers opportunities.
- Support to deploy brand digital initiatives or plans with retailers and follow up by supervising their initiatives fulfilling all guidelines and administrative procedures.
- Portuguese and English fluent. Spanish is also preferred;
- Experience in Trade/Digital Marketing or Product;
- Previous experience in electronic goods;
- High technical knowledge of products and markets;
- Good background on law regulations concerning technical requirements of products (CE marking, labelling, user manuals, safety standards, etc.);
- Office applications & any IT/digital tool expertise;
- Decision-making skills / soft skills driving company behaviour and team working;
- Analysis capabilities and well structured;
- Networking and cooperation with other departments;
- Digital skills, market research and segmentation;
- Project Management;
- Understanding the Customer approach.
Opportunity to join a leading company in the electronics field.
Pesquise mais Ofertas
Quote job ref
Resumo da Função
- Marketing & Agency
- Trade Marketing
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Tipo de contrato
- Nome do Consultor
- Teresa Froes
- Referência da Oferta
- Tipo de trabalho
- Trabalho Remoto / Híbrido