- Multinational German Company
- Great Opportunity for Career Growth
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, they offer products, solutions and services that inspire. They act fast to customer needs, they execute ideas seamlessly, and with their innovations they create added value for their customers. In doing so, they are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- You define, articulate, and execute the engineering strategy and product development from launch to scale.
- You will set up and drive a co-creation approach to develop key features in the closest possible cooperation with our customers.
- You make ensure that our products are based on a state-of-the-art and future-oriented architecture pattern ensuring stability, scalability, fast data processing and high availability. You balance all these aspects with the requirements of maintainability, ease of deployment and software quality.
- You grow, lead, and scale a high-performing engineering team, operating at the intersection of technology, data science, machine learning and gamification concept - building a very attractive and productive engineering culture.
- You collaborate closely with other stakeholders like Product Management, Service or Operations, gaining and You combine technical vision with hands-on coding skills, execute alongside the team if needed sharing insights to drive continuous improvements of the product and the business.
- Expertise in computer science, either based on a formal degree or through related fields of work.
- 8+ years of experience working with software development, with proven knowledge of good practices and of the software development lifecycle.
- 3+ years of experience leading teams, with experience with people development, recruitment and creating high performance teams.
- Expertise in building and driving software products, ideally using game design, combined with a passion for the gaming industry.
- Experience with classic ways of agile working, including scaled scrum approaches
- Experience in scaling and developing high performing technology teams efficiently.
- Fluency in English, fluency in German is a plus.
- A home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do;
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic working atmosphere with the opportunity for you to take responsibility and make an impact from day one;
- Growth opportunities on and off the job and a generous individual development budget to develop your career;
- A competitive salary and benefits package, with flexible working hours and remote work options, private health insurance and 3 additional vacation days