Teamlead Scrum & Engineering (m/f)
Multinational german company
New Competence Center
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: We turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, weoffer products, solutions and services that inspire. We act fast to customer needs, we execute ideas seamlessly, and with our innovations we create added value for our customers. In doing so, we are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow. Pioneer your career and join the home for entrepreneurs!
As part of the group's digital business, its Porto location will be developing industry-leading software products for all companies and building innovative digital tech ventures that transform global manufacturing. State-of-the-art IT services worldwide, including cloud architecture, cybersecurity and SAP are central components of the offer.
Leveraging the advantage of corporate power and a startup's proficiency with new technologies, Porto will be a key driver of the Group's digital transformation.
Descrição da oferta
- Lead and manage a varied team of Scrum Masters, Designers, and Engineers, as well as actively driving the Scrum process for specific projects
- Mentor team members on best practices in an agile software development environment
- Actively develop team members by defining personal objectives and a development plan, as well as providing feedback on a regular basis
- Support multiple development teams with scrum management and agile coaching
- Work closely with other managers, departments and companies of the holding in order to improve the contribution of engineers to the company goals
- Support and coach Product Owners on user stories slicing, team capacity and release planning
- Remove impediments
- Foster close collaboration across all team members, encourage knowledge sharing, and mutual support
- Support communication and collaboration inside and outside the team
- Contribute to the growth of the organization by participating in the hiring of new talents
- Deep knowledge of relevant domains, agile methodologies, and frameworks
- Past developer experience would be ideal but not mandatory
- 2+ years of prior experience in managing teams and projects in a Scrum or team lead role
- Experience in Agile Development, with specific Scrum Master (or similar) role
- Experience with scaling agile frameworks to more than 1 team
- Ability to promote innovative thinking and self-development within the team
- Ability to coach teams on agile practices and ensure adherence to agile methodology to deliver max business value on time
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex messages and teach new concepts
- Confident and skilled at navigating the team through roadblocks to allow sprints to be completed on time
- Active coach and mentor whose goal is to grow and maximize the team's potential
- Assertive, with the confidence to be voice of authority - not afraid to do what is best for the team
- Readiness to actively contribute, coach and provide insights and feedback as a scrum master/ agile coach to 3 different dimensions: development team, product owner, organization / management
- Fluent in English, further European languages would be a plus
- a home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do;
- an environment where the team thinks and acts entrepreneurial;
- an international and dynamic working atmosphere with cross-functional teams;
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career.
We develop future technologies and support talents to deploy their skills and reach their full potential;
We empower people with our shared mindset to solve the challenges of today and tomorrow;
Together, we aim for being the first to do the right thing at the right time for our customer.