Team Lead Frontend Engineering (m/f)
Multinational german company
New Competence Center
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: We turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, weoffer products, solutions and services that inspire. We act fast to customer needs, we execute ideas seamlessly, and with our innovations we create added value for our customers. In doing so, we are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow. Pioneer your career and join the home for entrepreneurs!
As part of the group's digital business, its Porto location will be developing industry-leading software products for all companies and building innovative digital tech ventures that transform global manufacturing. State-of-the-art IT services worldwide, including cloud architecture, cybersecurity and SAP are central components of the offer.
Leveraging the advantage of corporate power and a startup's proficiency with new technologies, Porto will be a key driver of the Group's digital transformation.
Descrição da oferta
- Lead and manage a team of Software Engineers, as well as actively participate in the design and implementation of digital products
- Mentor team members on cloud technologies and software engineering best practices, in an agile software development environment
- Actively develop team members by defining personal objectives and a development plan, as well as providing feedback on a regular basis
- Support multiple development teams with architecture reviews and consultation
- Work closely with other managers, departments and companies of the holding in order to improve the contribution of engineers to the company goals
- Contribute to the growth of the engineering department by participating in the hiring of new talents
- A degree in computer science or a comparable course of studies
- In-depth knowledge and experience in development of web and/or mobile applications
- 8+ years of software engineering experience, including standard software engineering methodologies (E.g. TDD, design patterns, clean code, distributed version control, code reviews, CI/CD)
- 2+ years of prior experience in managing software engineering teams
- Agile project management skills
- Fluent in English
- Great communication skills to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-managing
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.