Talent and Performance Development Manager
Leading global player in the consumer goods packaging
Great opportunity for career growth
Sobre o nosso cliente
Colep, a RAR Group company, is a leading global player in the consumer goods packaging and contract manufacturing industries. With a turnover of 410 million euros, Colep employs about 2,449 people in Portugal, Brazil, Germany, Mexico, Poland, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. As part of "ACOA - the Alliance of Colep & One Asia", Colep offers customers a global supply network.
Descrição da oferta
- To define and implement solid and global attraction and retention initiatives.
- Recruitment, Onboarding and Training Processes definition and implementation in all group´s operations.
- Competencies Development Plan Coordination, aligned with business needs and future challenges.
- Technical knowledge Management - Technical Schools (several methodologies, including e-learning tools).
- People Development Cycle coordination and optimization - management performance system.
- To assure the development of corporate programmes and the implementation of Corporate initiatives that support the business considering HR subject.
- Succession Plan definition and Talent Strategy implementation.
- Talent and Leadership Definition and Development.
- Internal Communication and Employer Branding Strategy (internal and external events).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Organisational Development area, preferable in a multinational company;
- Flexibility to work in and with different teams, contexts and cultures;
- Proactiveness and focus in continuous improvement;
- Ambition to deliver the best in a constant change reality;
- Very good communication and presentation skills in Portuguese and English;
- Success Factors Experience will be a plus.
- Understand the employee experience lifecycle (Hire to Retire)
- Excellent leadership, communication, and networking skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization
- An international environment with unique and
- challenging projects and training;
- Development opportunities and access to internal development programmes;
- Positive and energetic working environment;
- Multicultural Company, Openness for Proactivity, Informal Environment, Interesting Portfolio of Products.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.