Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company, in Retail market.
- Provides end to end supply planning, ensuring service & inventory optimization.
- Execute supply planning processes to ensure product flow, that enables service and inventory targets to be met.
- Verification and analysis of short and mid-term production plans;
- Assists in developing supply network planning strategies;
- Manage global supply plans and ensure that service goals are met and inventory is optimized.
- Analyzing sales and stock information;
- Analyzing the forecasts of each collection, the allocation and management of stocks at each point of sale.
- University degree in business, ideally with logistics focus or equivalent professional experience;
- Experience in brown shoes industry preferred;
- At least 1 year of experience;
- Advanced skills in MS Office, especially in Excel;
- Fluent in English;
- Experience with SAP;
- Good analytic skills, structured, organized and process orientated.
Good opportunity for your professional growth.