- Inventory Management
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company, one of the leaders in his sector.
- Forecast supply and demand, in partnership with the sales and marketing departments;
- Prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock in order to maximise the efficiency of the working capital while avoiding obsolete/redundant materials;
- Manage and control inventory stock counting/inventory accuracy checks;
- Provide periodic analyses and reporting on inventory performance and monitor the stock trends;
- Work with logistics providers to resolve any potential issues, delays and claims;
- Be the point of reference for all the logistics matters related to the stores and provide solutions;
- Responsible for the returns management in the country and for implementing optimised returns routines in the stores;
- Budget owner of the logistic costs, including penalties for returns, delivery costs and obsolescence;
- Identify system and process weaknesses and develop suggestions for optimisation;
- Master data management for products and prices.
- Monitor and evaluate the quality and performance of the company's supply chain in order to identify improvement opportunities;
- Active contributor in the global supply chain organisation, able to identify, assess and design opportunities for synergies across countries;
- Provide analytics on supply chain metrics.
- Completed university degree in economics, statistics, engineering or business administration;
- About 3-5 years of professional experience in an analytical role;
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point is a must and knowledge of Oracle is an advantage;
- Self-starter, proactive, curiosity and determination to analyze and find new ways and solutions for the challenges found;
- Must be able to use time effectively and to set priorities in order to manage multiple projects with time sensitive deadlines;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Highly motivated, leadership and strong communication skills both written and oral;
- Implementation strength and hands-on mentality, analytical, critical thinker with a structured and independent way of working
- Very good spoken and written Portuguese and English skills
Good opportunity to growth in multinational company.