- Project ownership.
- Multinational company of reference in the industry.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company of reference who wants to hire a Subject Matter Expert - Tourism & Travel - someone who will provide the knowledge and expertise in a specific business area.
- Support the definition of processes and policies, supply business rules and procedures, and communicate the contexts in which the rules, processes and policies are applied,
- Accurately represent their business unit's needs to the project team,
- Validate the requirements and deliverables that describe the product(s) or service(s) that the company will produce,
- Provide input for the design and construction of test cases and scenarios and may also validate executed test results.
- Provide input into and execute user documentation material,
- Help to test the product(s) or service(s) towards the end of the project/program (user acceptance testing), using and evaluating it for accuracy and usability, providing feedback to the project team,
- Guide other team members on the project to ensure the content is accurate,
- Resolve issues relevant to project deliverable(s) within their area of expertise.
Have between 5-10 years of professional experience in the field - Tourism & Travel;
Provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
Understand the language/terms/jargon in his/her area of expertise
Understand requisite knowledge that underlies effective decision-making and is able to describe where anomalies or flaws may occur in the decision-making for his/her area of expertise.
Act as the "go-to" person within a department or function for questions and problems within his/her area of expertise.