- Financial Services
- A good opportunity for your development and professional growth.
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Incorporated in 2014, is tech enabled lender that provides long-term strategic debt (£1m- £10m for periods of 3-7 years) to profitable and established UK-based. They cater to a part of the market that is not served by the smaller ticket P2P platforms and is underserved by other lenders (e.g., banks). They do this by innovatively coupling automation & technology with financial expertise & experience.
- They are a rapidly growing company. They work in a fast-paced highly collaborative environment and leverage the best of technology and people. They are looking to expand our Credit & Transactions team to respond efficiently.
- You will support the senior members of the team and origination with quantitative and qualitative credit analysis using our tailored and standardised in-house built tools as well as help coordinate due diligence;
- You will be responsible for the financial modelling on transactions, working with the VP to create sensitivity scenarios and analysing credit ratios under a variety of different capital structures;
- You will help manage the subsequent execution process and timeline until transaction close;
- You will support facilitation of credit committee meetings;
- Assessment and monitoring of credit risk according to internal risk policies on a portfolio of corporate clients;
- You will coordinate receiving information for our monitoring process, as well as supporting the subsequent analysis;
- You will attend regular analyst training sessions and have access to mentors;
- You will join our growing Credit & Transactions team and have significant opportunity to expand your skillset and broaden your exposure to other parts of the business, whilst also expected to recommend changes to business process / ideas for automation of processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Management or Accounting;
- 4 years of recent experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Banking or other lending/credit related experience;
- Prior experience in commercial loan underwriting and portfolio monitoring, with an understanding of key terms including covenants and security would be preferable, but not essential;
- Detail oriented, with a solid knowledge of financial analysis and an understanding of key risk drivers;
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including financial modelling;
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English (mandatory);
- Ability to interact confidently with others, both externally with clients and in a collaborative team Excellent analytical, numerical, communication and problem-solving skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, willing to perform a variety of different roles and possess a can-do attitude;
- Pragmatic and results oriented, able to get things done on time;
- An analytical mindset with a practical approach to problem solving;
- A strong team player capable of working together effectively with the whole team.
- A challenging and exciting role in a fast paced and dynamic business where innovation and passion are paramount;
- An opportunity to join a close-knit, motivated group with a wide range of responsibilities and the chance to become an integral part of an entrepreneurial team;
- Two paid trips to London where you will have the chance to spend a week in the London office;
- Hybrid working environment;
- The unique opportunity to help build a lending platform which focuses on providing quality SMEs with the finance they need to ensure steady growth over the coming years.