- Our client is part of a multinational leading group.
- Previous experience as a controller, focused on logistics and stock control.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is part of a multinational leading group, with global presence.
- Ensure the implementation of the information in the system
- Create the article codes, defining the coding policies according to product's typology
- Supervise and control stocks and its evolution according to planning and budgeting
- Anlyse any deviations of materials VS budget
- Ensure the correct system for stock's management and its quality
- Create analysis and reports to support business' decisions
A Financial background will be important, with great analytical skills.
You should have a critical mindset, with a close approach to the business and operations. It is important to have previous experience as a controller, in industrial environments, especially working close to stock management.
You must have a great understanding of the entire supply chain process, being able to analyse the financial data of logistics operations.
Fluent English speaking is also fundamental, as you will be part of a multinational group.
Domain of analytical tools, including for example MS Excel.
The opportunity to join a solid group, going through a growth stage.