Spa Manager - Porto (m/f)
Join a solid luxury hospitality and leisure group in Porto
Be part of an amazing SPA operation
Sobre o nosso cliente
Luxury real estate developer and investor well known for the creation of world-class hotels and resorts.
Descrição da oferta
- To establish good guest relations and rapport.
- To issue Job Requisitions and Repair Orders for maintenance.
- To check and follow up on repairs and maintenance of the outlets and Department.
- To ensure high standards of cleanliness in the department or the outlets.
- To ensure report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
- To build an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety, and development.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To ensure that the departmental operation budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are strictly controlled.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Spa¡¯s employee rules and regulations.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Spa¡¯s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health, and safety
- Minimum 3 years as therapists
- Minimum 2 years in the management role
- Relevant therapy qualifications
- Relevant management qualification preferable
- Fluent written and spoken
Be part of an amazing luxury world-class and world-class operation.