Software Engineer (m/f)
Multinational german company
New software campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, they offer products, solutions and services that inspire. They act fast to customer needs, they execute ideas seamlessly, and with their innovations they create added value for their customers. In doing so, they are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.
As part of the group's digital business, its Porto location will be developing industry-leading software products for all companies and building innovative digital tech ventures that transform global manufacturing. State-of-the-art IT services worldwide, including cloud architecture, cyber security and SAP are central components of the offer. Leveraging the advantage of corporate power and a startup's proficiency with new technologies, Porto will be a key driver of the Group's digital transformation.
Descrição da oferta
- Writing and maintaining software in .NET, C# and T-SQL, Python and Angular.
- To provide input into the design of the system and processes to enhance business performance.
- To actively participate in the development of the system in line with the team's processes and procedures.
- To rectify software defects in a timely fashion as and when identified.
- Meet agreed delivery dates following SCRUM methodology.
- To participate in group sessions with the development team and directly with business stakeholders.
- To participate in the prioritisation and estimation of system enhancement requests.
- Contributing to technicalspecifications for software modifications.
- Authoring of high-quality technical documentation.
- Answeringcallsoutofhourson a rota basis.
- Proven commercial experience (minimum 2 years) in developing applications using .NET, C#
- BuildingandconsumingRESTandSOAP Web Services
- SQL Server (T-SQL)
- HTML5/CSS3 (with or without frameworks e.g. Bootstrap)
- Ability to dealandworkwithpeopleofalllevels
- Ability to adaptindynamicsituations
- An agile and fast changing company
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.