Software Architect (m/f) - IoT of Light
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading supplier of lighting technology, supporting its customers with intelligent hardware and software. Developing scalable, future-oriented solutions that enable new business models for lighting manufacturers, building managers, systems integrators, planners and many other types of customers, our client is promoting the vision of the "Internet of Light".
Descrição da oferta
- Create and own the specifications for consistent and easy to use REST & WebSocket API's.
- Ensure that design and implementation meet overall project objectives and requirements.
- Support effort estimate exercises for new product requirements.
- Provide high level guidance and direction on project work.
- Working directly with engineering teams to validate technology requirements and drive solution roadmaps that support scalability, availability and reliability demands.
- Lead the adoption of best-in-class software design principles, frameworks and tools.
- Promote maximum allowable reuse of software architecture and its components.
- Initiate software design reviews, conduct peer code reviews and provide feedback to developers.
- Create documentation related to all high-level aspects of the software architecture and its boundaries
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a related field.
- At least 6 years work experience in software development.
- Experienced with Micro-services architecture and design principles.
- Knowledgeable about Data security, authentication and authorization of API's as well as designing and documenting REST APIs with tools like Swagger.
- Both SQL(MySQL; Postgres) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- A hands-on, technical problem solver that takes calculated risks, with a focus on designing and delivering a high-quality software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willing to act as a technical mentor to development teams as needed.
- Autonomous, self-motivated and able to break down complex tasks.
The opportunity to build a truly global career with a market leading brand.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.