On-site Storage&Logistics Supervisor - Portalegre
Storage & Logistics Supervisor
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a reference organization in the Energy sector.
Descrição da oferta
- Elaborate and set up unloading and storage zone on the construction site;
- Organize the trucks traffic on the construction site in a fluid order maximize efficiency and respect security guideliness;
- Manage the unloading of trucks, setting up delivery routes, and unloading of materials on site;
- Manage and monitor on time deliveries to the construction sites according to a defined delivery schedule;
- Manage the storage on site and maintain accurate records and files of inventory usage;
- Implement appropriate safety guidelines and investigate injuries or unsafe conditions;
- Edit and update a logistic follow up in order to inform construction managers and purchasing department about planned deliveries and equipment received;
- Contact suppliers in order to prepare deliveries and solve logistics problems;
- Validate deliveries on an internal ERP system.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management
Languages: fluent English and Portuguese
Experience working with an ERP system
An experience in the Renewable Energy sector will be a plus
A good oportunity to further develop your skillset on the long-run.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.