Sharepoint Developer (m/f) - Leading Retail Company
Leading Retail Company
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading retail company, based in Lisbon.
Descrição da oferta
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing HR projects, develop solutions based on Office 365 tools, create and configure SharePoint websites, including developing code, creating applications, customizing websites based on client needs and making sure projects are completed on time and within budget, working in close relationship with HR functional areas and IT areas.
- Provide creative and intuitive software applications to support the needs of HR Areas
- Develop IT requirements documents
- Work through the full life cycle development (starting development, testing, and deployment)
- Drive the project plans to conclusion and control the implementation budget
- Support the implementation of effective strategies to guide the organization through periods of change
- Degree in Information Systems, Management, Engineering or similar
- 3-4 years of experience (experience in HR is valued)
- Experience in project management (preferable)
- Technical experience in designing, developing and creating applications (SharePoint and Power apps are mandatory);
- Experience with exploring and learning new Office 365 services such as Microsoft Teams, OneDrive and Office 365;
- Knowledge of VBA is mandatory;
- Background experience in consulting projects;
- Inquisitive and curious mindset in the search for new solutions and approaches;
- Strong ability to adapt to different situations being able to translate business needs into system functionalities;
- Autonomy, proactivity and disruptive approach to common solutions/activities;
- Fluency in English.
Join a leading growing company.