- Our client is a multinational industrial company.
- Join a new project in a multinational and dynamic environment.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company working in the Industrial sector.
- Prepare the budget and monthly forecasts, according to the Global Director's guidelines;
- Accountable for the accurate and timely delivery of services;
- Monitor the performance of the local teams, identifying deviations and proposing corrective measures;
- Ensure compliance, risk management, internal controls and Group best practices;
- Drive change and continuous improvement in the Shared Services teams, ensuring standardization of processes across internal clients;
- Development of an effective performance and service excellence culture;
- Provide support to clients, to enable them to comply with relevant policies;
- Work closely with managers to ensure goals are met;
- Take part in management meetings, analyzing and sharing information related to the local Shared Services operating account and service levels;
- Deliver and fulfill SLAs and KPIs;
- Ensure internal clients' follow-up, assessing the level of service provided and identifying areas for improvement.
- Degree in Economics or Management;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a management role, ideally in a Shared Services environment;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent leadership and team management skills;
- Analytical and Decision-making capability;
- Results and customer driven;
- Openness to Change and Learning;
- Proven ability to Communicate at all levels;
- Strong problem-solving skills.
A great opportunity for professional development and growth!