- Multinational german company
- Make part of the technological change
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, they offer products, solutions and services that inspire.Our client is looking for a Frontend Developer to expand their team in the Oporto office.
The primary function is to ensure the Service Now Solution is operational to enable our 10,000 users to access both the ITSM and HR Portals we provide.
Experience / Responsibilities required include but are not limited to:
- Service Now architecture and security
- Operational excellence and associated KPI definition
- Level 3 support and major incident resolution
- Product development lifecycle management from conception to delivery
Role Knowledge & Technical Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated hands-on experience with Service Now / ITSM tooling and processes
- Strong ITIL process knowledge
Role Personal Skills & Behaviors:
- Team player with a positive attitude, while being capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent time management skills, attention to detail and a desire to continuously learn and expand knowledge
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues
- An agile and fast changing company
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career