- Multinational German Company
- New Competence Center
Sobre o nosso cliente
As a young company, our client opens up unique opportunities to drive your professional and personal development in a fast changing, forward-looking IT organization. Within the company, they are globally responsible for IT solutions and IT services, currently leading a group-wide transformation program to build a state of the art IT infrastructure and application portfolio.
The group is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with more than 100 production, service and sales locations and offers its customers solutions, products and services in the Business Areas of Digital, Logistics, Pharma, Tissue and Tobacco.
- Build, roll-out and operations of modern workplace technologies;
- Manage day-to-day client operations (client image, Client HW basket, end point protection (Symantec), Mobile Device Management (Workspace One), automate routine parts, implement changes, follow-up on incidents and deploy new services;
- Work within a global team and ensure high level of quality for the End User Services;
- Take end to end accountability and keep up a high pace in a complex environment.
- Degree in business administration/ engineering/ computer science or an international equivalent;
- First professional experience in roll-out and operations of modern workplace technologies;
- Sound knowledge in the area of Mobile Device Management, Windows Clients, Linux, Mac, Citrix VDI etc;
- Good team player with high level of integrity and strong communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment;
- Willingness to take responsibility and a "get it done" mentality;
- Enjoying challenges in your daily work and applying your passion to win;
- Ambition to develop your career.
- An agile and fast changing company;
- A modern and dynamic working environment;
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality;
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career.