Service Now Engineer (m/f)
New Software Campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, they offer products, solutions and services that inspire. They act fast to customer needs, they execute ideas seamlessly, and with their innovations they create added value for their customers. In doing so, they are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.
As part of the group's digital business, its Porto location will be developing industry-leading software products for all companies and building innovative digital tech ventures that transform global manufacturing. State-of-the-art IT services worldwide, including cloud architecture, cybersecurity and SAP are central components of the offer. Leveraging the advantage of corporate power and a startup's proficiency with new technologies, Porto will be a key driver of the Group's digital transformation.
Descrição da oferta
- Build, operate and improve the global IT service management platform (ServiceNow)
- Manage day-to-day ServiceNow operations, automate routine parts, implement changes, steer incident and service request processes, enhance service reporting
- Provide expert advice for projects
- Elevate ServiceNow platform to the next level
- Take end to end accountability and keep up a high pace in a complex environment
- Degree in engineering/ computer science or an international equivalent
- First professional experience in ServiceNow
- Sound knowledge in the area of ITIL and IT service management
- Good team player with high level of integrity and strong communication skills
- An agile and fast changing company
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.