Service Manager and Controller - Shared Services Centre
Our client is one of the world's largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry with innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems that constantly create added value for the mobility sector. Webasto Portugal Lda. is a Business Service Center for the Webasto Group.
Descrição da oferta
- Responsible for managing Controlling for the legal entity incl. internal financial reporting;
- Prepare performance and service quality KPI reports in accordance with the corporate and customer requirements;
- Monitor Business Center performance and service quality (tracking of KPIs, conducting performance reviews, etc.);
- Prepare and distribute KPI reports in required frequency and granularity (overall, functional and customer-specific);
- Responsible for service charging and customer billing;
- Responsible for maintenance of service contracts and annexes e.g. service level agreements, pricing and charging;
- Prepare and monitor forecast and budget of the legal entity;
- Partner with all service functions, especially Accounting, HR and Purchase, providing information, guidance and recommendations on business issues.
- +5 years of professional experience in Service Management and Controlling (e.g. in setting up reports, SLAs, etc.);
- Deep understanding of Business Service concepts, preferably with working experience in the SSC area;
- Degree qualification in Economics, Finance, Accounting area or equivalent;
- Familiarity with all major office applications and with state-of-the art reporting tools;
- Excellent English skills;
- Strong analytical skills, interdisciplinary and customer oriented thinking and acting;
- Strong communication skills and experience in customer service orientation.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and international structure with an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development. You will become part of a growing Business in one of the most increase sector - Business Shared Services.