Series Buyer (m/f)
Integração em Multinacional de referência
Possibilidade de progressão profissional
Sobre o nosso cliente
Multinational in the Automotive Industry.
Descrição da oferta
The main missions of the role are:
* Contribute to the identification and implementation of productivity actions (product / process) for cost reduction, in close coordination with Commodity teams;
* Conduct productivity workshops at supplier facilities (Lean, Octoplus);
* Monitor productivity performance for supplier perimeter through cross-functional teamwork in the plants under his/her responsibility (i.e. productivity committees). Present to the plants management board the productivity plan;
* Challenge Commodity Buyers to achieve the Purchasing Budget for his/her plants;
* For most critical topics, support the Supply Chain team to improve supplier deviation in Misdeliveries Per Million (MPM);
* Be involved in the kick off in program phase to prepare the start of Production. Lead transfers meetings with Program Buyers at the take-over;
* Lead negotiation for Engineering Change Requests within his/her perimeter, and product productivity, in close relationship with commodities;
* Support plants to troubleshoot operational issues;
* Ensure for serial resourcing, supplier selection from the agreed supplier panel: identify and consult suppliers, manages supplier RFQ based on panel given by the Commodity Buyers;
* Ensure information in plants ERP's are correct and up to date and in line with supplier invoices;
* Support the commodity in the construction of the strategy with any necessary data's (benchmarks in the market etc..).
The ideal candidate will have/be :
* Minimum Education Level: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or Business;
* Nice to have: Specialization in international purchasing or supply chain;
* Minimum 3 years experience in purchasing, production, quality or sales;
* Nice to have: Automotive experience would be an advantage;
* Knowledge of productivity / lean management methodology;
* Knowledge of production, quality and logistics;
* Fluent English;
* Ability to work in matrix organization;
* Good communication and interpersonal skills;
* Knowledge of products and technology;
* Supplier audit process and quality management.
A good opportunity for your professional development.