- Multinational german company
- Industry 4.0
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with more than 100 production, service and sales locations and offers its customers solutions, products, and services in the Business Areas of Digital, Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue and Tobacco.
- Work alongside the Lead UX Designer to develop product strategies and roadmaps for supply chain solutions.
- Lead overall UX/UI design activity on products, partnering with Product Managers and liaising with developers.
- Work alongside the Lead UX Designer in mentoring Junior Designers. * Contribute to, and ensure usage of the appropriate Design Systems.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Stakeholders to maintain product vision and create user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes and storyboards that meet business requirements and strategic goals.
- Lead discovery sessions with various Stakeholders and conduct user testing & surveys with Clients.
- Communicate, document and present research and design concepts and decisions to Teams and Stakeholders.
- Facilitate decision making with Developers and Stakeholders throughout the product development.
- Gather and analyse relevant data in support of creating designs including quantitative and qualitive metrics.
- 4+ years of experience in UX/UI or Digital Product Design.
- Technical skills and experience with industry standard tools such as Figma & Miro.
- Highly motivated and driven, creative, forward thinking with high energy and a passion for designing products that turn complexity into opportunity.
- UX Strategy experience and ability to proactively and autonomously lead design activity including facilitation of ideation workshops (ideally in B2B, IT and Logistics sectors).
- Communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation and lead product design discussions translating goals and business objectives into experiences.
- Shape and create commercially viable UX/UI interactions for B2B products.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to interpret data and conduct research.
- Familiar with agile software development methodology and experience working collaboratively with developers and product teams in asynchronous and remote environments.
- An agile and fast changing company
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career