Senior Treasury Specialist
Direct Report to the Head of Treasury
Industrial international company with corporate headquarters in Portugal
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our clients is an industrial international company with corporate headquarters in Portugal, that operates in the primary sector (agriculture).
Descrição da oferta
- Develop and follow up a consolidated treasury budget for the entire Group;
- Conduct bank account reviews as needed and manage banking relationships;
- Monitor and negotiate foreign exchange exposures in each location;
- Negotiates, implements, monitors and ensures compliance of financial instruments;
- Manage all intercompany loans including interests calculation, accruals posting and documentation support;
- Build, improve and document Treasury related processes;
- Deliver and build some reports (e.g. NetDebt, Liquidity Report);
- Work closely with Treasury Associate Director to provide accurate cash forecasts.
- University degree in Business, Economics, Finance or similar;
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate treasury in a multinational environment with comparable exposure;
- Background on managing financial instruments;
- Professional knowledge of spoken and written English and preferably Spanish;
- SAP experience is a plus;
- MS Office like Excel;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to identify opportunities and implement practical solutions;
- Attention to detail.
A good opportunity for your professional development.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.