- You will be a Senior Talent Acquisition of the internal recruitment team.
- A future with the company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
- Manage the full cycle of the recruiting process and deliver high-quality candidates;
- Schedule and conduct intake meetings with the Hiring Managers and the Hiring Team;
- Do CV screening, schedule phone screenings and plan interviews - virtually and in-person;
- Source and identify high-quality talents through different sources (eg: social platforms, networks, communities);
- Manage various recruiting pipelines simultaneously to deliver quality candidates within established KPI's;
- Conduct interviews with candidates;
- Create, develop and foster talent relationships with past applicants and potential talents.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- Mandated English and Portuguese at a C1 level;
- Experience in recruitment is mandatory;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Professional experience in Contact Center and digital solutions services is a plus;
- Capacity of working autonomously, with excellent time management skills;
- Self-motivated, with positive energy, entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to learn;
- Experience in Project Management is a plus.
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.