Senior Supply Planner - Pharma (m/f)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company
Descrição da oferta
- Provides end to end value stream support for supply planning, ensuring service & inventory optimization.
- Execute supply planning processes to ensure product flow that enables service and inventory targets to be met.
- Assists in developing supply network planning strategies
- Executes supply planning policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures.
- Optimizes Operational Plans across the regions, via proactive sensing and then resolving challenges within the supply chain in order to achieve optimal value stream customer service and inventory outcomes.
- Creates global supply plans that ensure service goals are met and inventory is optimized.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or related field and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role is required;
- Fluency in English required;
- Team player, high motivation, flexibility;
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Dealing with complexity;
- Analytical capacity and attention to detail;
- Capacity of prioritization and autonomy.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.