Senior Software Tester (m/f) - IoT of Light
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading supplier of lighting technology, supporting its customers with intelligent hardware and software. Developing scalable, future-oriented solutions that enable new business models for lighting manufacturers, building managers, systems integrators, planners and many other types of customers, our client is promoting the vision of the "Internet of Light".
Descrição da oferta
- Work at the forefront of IoT innovations, testing cloud applications and interfaces, web portals, mobile applications, and embedded devices.
- Create test plans and test concepts and functional coordination of test activities for the testers.
- Analyse our products and underlying specifications for testability.
- Elaborate on test specifications, test cases, and test automation.
- Perform actual testing and failure analysis. To create and present defect and test summary reports is part of your job.
- Collaborate closely with globally distributed development teams, internal project sponsors, and product support/Operations, ensuring the appropriate planning and management of test environment (including tooling).
- Contribute to enhancing the test concepts, test plans, test automation, and continuous improvement activities all-around testing.
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or similar.
- At least 5 years of practical experience in software development and/or testing.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in programming, test automation frameworks, tests, and related tools (e.g. C#, Java, Ranorex, Wireshark).
- Proficient with build automation concepts using tools like maven, GitLab-CI, Docker, Swarm, and Kubernetes as well as working in a Linux environment with good scripting knowledge.
- Ability to drive and implement change effectively.
- Enjoy sharing your know-how and experience.
The opportunity to build a truly global career with a market leading brand.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.