- Multinational Company
- Financial Services
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is one of the biggest financial services company of the moment. Powered by custom solutions, hosted venues, and compliance services through all countries where its present, this giant has one of the biggest tech centres in Porto.
- Transposing user requirements into workable solutions;
- Work in a structured managed SDLC environment;
- Estimation of effort required to deliver requirements and/or stories;
- Identifying and raising risks and issues throughout the workstream lifecycle;
- Prioritising and sequencing work items;
- Work with developers and the BA team to understand user/business requirements;
- Collaborate with the development team to keep the platform up to date and relevant;
- Assisting in building test automation into the delivery;
- Champion and promote high-quality software delivery;
- Troubleshooting failures, working with all parties to understand the underlying root cause;
- Provide 3rd line application support.
- Experience developing complex software solutions for medium to large organisations;
- Bottom-up understanding of .Net and Azure Services;
- Proven track record working as a Software Developer on the Microsoft Stack;
- C#, .Net Core, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure App Services;
- Experience in D365 and Sharepoint is desirable;
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies, continuous development and integration tools and processes;
- Understanding of business change and associated methods;
- Fluency in English.
In addition, you'll need the following key skills
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills;
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, prioritising effectively;
- High level of attention to detail;
- A collaborative approach to your work.
A good opportunity for your professional development.