Senior Software Developer (M/F)
Global publishing company
Senior Software Developer to be based in Lisbon
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a global publishing and printing company that is setting a IT Excellence Centre in Lisbon.
Descrição da oferta
- Take part in our Slack/face to face daily stand-ups;
- Contribute to ceremonies like planning, story writing, collaborative design and retrospectives;
- Develop new features and improve code quality by pair programming with other team members;
- Take part in support and monitoring of our websites;
- Take part in developing new features as a member of the tech team;
- Be a supportive member of the tech team, developing the platform by using the appropriate
technology solutions to solve the problem at hand;
- Be able to understand and discuss business requirements with stakeholders and Product Owners;
- Take part in the recruiting process, helping to assess applicants;
- Hold technical discussions with the team in order to improve the product architecture and code quality.
- 5-10 years of experience in Software Development using Functional Programming in JVM languages;
- Strong experience in Java or Scala;
- Knowledge in Kotlin;
- Mentoring and supporting other developers;
- Working in a collaborative team, where there is collective ownership of the product;
- Enjoy getting involved with every stage of the software development lifecycle;
- Have previous experience working in a Test Driven environment and understand the benefits;
- Be comfortable pair programming and working in a trunk-based development environment;
- Practice Continuous Integration and Continuous Deliver;
- See the value in developers owning production software and view failure as a chance to learn.
Join a global company with a new project in Lisbon.