- Senior Production Manager
- Industry | Chemicals
Sobre o nosso cliente
Large multinational, leader in its sector.
- Prepare all manufacturing plans for the production lines under his (her) responsibility, managing resources allocation and assigning the members responsible (when applicable) for specific tasks.
- Establish the annual objectives for all his (her) direct reports and follow up accordingly.
- Oversee the activities of his/her team, assuring that they have the right resources and the right knowledge to do their job and reach the defined objectives.
- Support the assessment workflow during projects business evaluation / technical introduction to the area
- Develops areas of human expertise regarding manufacturing execution, in all its components (technical and soft skills)
- Enforce fulfillment of the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and HSEE policy, by conducting inspections and liaising with other Areas.
- Assure HSE operational program targets accomplishment.
- Coordinate and assure on time preventive maintenance program execution and effective / efficient corrective maintenance, for facilities under his (her) responsibility.
- Support technically the sales force and the Business Units.
- Coordinate the TMs assigned to his/her area of responsibility, namely in terms of recruitment, integration, training needs and performance management in accordance with the company's HR policies, in order to ensure all TMs are aligned and motivated towards achieving client's goals, values and culture by promoting their personal and professional development whilst maximizing productivity.
- Develop and propose for superior approval the activity plan and related budget for the Area under responsibility in line with the unit's strategy, in order to align activities with the strategic objectives
- Monitor Communication ´s budget, by controlling budget evolution, identifying any deviations between the real and the foreseen and taking corrective measures.
- Ensure compliance with GMP and HSE guidelines, internal and external requirements as well as promote the implementation and maintenance of the client´s policies, systems and procedures (COPs, HBR, SOPs and others) within his/ her TMs.
- Over 10 years experience in Pharma, Chemical or related industries are mandatory.
- Experience in production oriented for compliance - GMP/HSE.
- Experience in engineering projects, maintenance, lean programs.
- Experience in leading high efficient teams.
- Good English level is also mandatory.
A great professional opportunity.