Senior Marketing Manager (m/f) - Porto
Great opportunity to develop a career in an international company
Be responsible for the communication and content strategy of a global company
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational services group who is looking for a senior marketing manager to help them build up the communication strategy for one of their business areas.
Descrição da oferta
As a Senior Marketing Manager at our client, you will be:
- Responsible for the development of brand strategy, architecture, and identity;
- Overseeing the marketing department and content team;
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan;
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts;
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction;
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections;
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns;
- Building brand awareness and positioning;
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts;
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish;
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 5+ years in creating and implementing marketing and brand strategies based on data-driven insights;
- experience with digital marketing forms such as SEM, CRM, email marketing, social media marketing and content marketing;
- proven ability to manage budgets;
- excellent project management and execution skills;
- experience with Google Analytics;
- excellent written and oral English communication skills;
- strong analytical skills;
- strong interpersonal, relationship and team building skills;
- bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience;
- candidates with experience with the relocation management industry are preferred.
A good opportunity for your professional growth.