- Our client is a multinational company.
- Looking for a Senior Auditor to join their on-growing project.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational industrial company.
- Preparation of Internal Audit planning and development of Internal Audit programs;
- Independent performance of internal audits with regards to appropriateness, effectiveness and efficiency of the GRC and ICS systems in the national and international companies of the group;
- Conducting interviews and document reviews as part of the audit activities;
- Preparation of risk-oriented analyses and assessments of identified issues including their impact on the functionality and efficiency of business processes;
- Development of recommendations and action plans for the improvement and optimization of structures, processes and internal controls;
- Organization of closing meetings with the audited units including the presentation of the audit results;
- Preparation of meaningful and comprehensible audit reports as well as clear documentation of audit procedures and audit results;
- Support the preparation of regular reports of the Internal Audit department to the Head of Corporate Governance, the Corporate Governance Board as well as to Executive Board of the company;
- Monitoring the timely, appropriate and effective implementation of agreed measures (follow-up audits);
- Developing KPIs to assess performance and manage the internal audit function carrying out other audit-related activities included. Cooperation in overarching projects of the Corporate Governance division.
- University degree with focus on economics/commercial law;
- Strong knowledge of current auditing standards and accounting methods (HGB and IFRS);
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of internal audit, auditing or other audit-related areas, ideally in an internationally operating industrial company or a well-known auditing firm;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Managerial experience is a plus;
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications and SAP;
- Very good analytical, conceptual and strategic skills, combined with a high degree of initiative and the ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work carefully and result-oriented;
- Strong assertiveness and appearance of integrity;
- Strong communication skills and a high level of cultural and social competence;
- Willingness for business travels.
A great opportunity for professional growth!