Senior Integration Engineer (M/F)
Global company setting an IT Excellence Center in Lisbon
Architectures across a multi cloud framework
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a global company with an IT Excellence Center in Lisbon.
Descrição da oferta
- Design and Develop Internal and External API & Integration Patterns;
- You will work with cross functional teams in a collaborative way and play a key role in each phase of the software/product development lifecycle (development, testing, implementation);
- You will organize demos & workshops to orchestrate integrations across cloud platforms, and synch with operation teams for deployment and support;
- Lead on integration strategy with cloud solutions which entails the following duties: requirements gathering, design, and POC;
- You will contribute with hands-on coding and peer code reviews ensuring the good quality of the code base and performing all the required tasks for the successful delivery of integration projects end to end;
- You will work with cloud services group and manage the CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Hands-on experience with leading SaaS applications and have specific knowledge of Azure API Manager (APIM), Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Grid;
- Hands on experience with AWS API Gateway & Lambda/Dynamo DB;
- Experience on API development in the following areas, web and mobile technologies including Web Services, Microservices API, REST, HTML/HTTP , IOS and Android and mobile application frameworks;
- Hands on development background, ideally Microsoft .NET & Java;
- Experience with development life cycle tools and creating software tests for manual and automated test scripts;
- Ability to develop and operate CI\CD pipelines (Jenkins, GitHub);
- Experience of automated testing and static code analysis (Selenium, SonarQube);
- Excellent experience in working in an agile software development environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as a winning team attitude and strong people skills;
- Ability to translate requirements into detailed design and solution documents;
- Ability to quickly assess and troubleshoot integration issues.
Join a leading company.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.