- Our client is a multinational industrial company.
- Join a new project in a multinational and dynamic environment.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational industrial company.
- Act as support to the system administrator for SuccessFactors HCM Cloud Solution (provide support in managing data and business processes configuration, authorizations, mass structure changes and uploads);
- Advanced level user of HR internal systems, updating and maintaining HR systems, records and reports with accurate employee data;
- Supporting HR priority projects with any administrative activity;
- Ensuring that the end-to-end HR process supports a positive employee experience at all times;
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of all HR data changes, challenging these for ongoing efficiencies;
- Ensure data quality by spot checking and reconciling data;
- This is a hands-on role and during busy periods you will be expected to input data into the HR systems in a timely and accurate manner;
- Create and provide data analytics reporting accordingly to stakeholders requests;
- Support and take on the administrator for HR systems like Core HR, Recruitment, Learning, Talent and Performance Management;
- Work with the HR Data Reporting Analysts to monitor data quality and impose controls to mitigate risks;
- Collaborate within HR and other Functions (Finance, IT, Admin and Compliance) to ensure seamless and positive employee experiences in cost center allocations, onboarding, offboarding and other operational activities;
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing during changes to our HR systems;
- Responding to emails on behalf of the department;
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to any of the other HR functions, as necessary.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field;
- SAP Certified Application Professional - Cloud HCM Employee Central (preferably);
- MDA certified;
- Proven work experience as an HR Operations Administrator (minimum 3 years experience), ideally in a professional services environment;
- 3 - 5 years of experience configuring and/or implementing SAP;
- Strong functional knowledge of the system;
- Strong customer service focus;
- A genuine desire to proactively assist others with the ability to anticipate customer needs;
- Good attention to detail and passionate with aptitude for accuracy and quality;
- Proficient MS Excel user, experience in MDA, SQL, R, or Python a plus;
- Team player with a drive to create a positive work environment;
- Passion for continuous process improvement and simplification of routine deliverables;
- Ability to self-manage high volume workload.
A great opportunity for professional growth!