Senior Financial Controller - Leiria
Head of Finance very close to the everyday business
Sobre o nosso cliente
Descrição da oferta
- Responsible for forecast, budget, and presentation of monthly results to the International Finance Director;
- Manage & Optimise cash with the support of the Business Unit / Corporate Treasury.
- Implements all means enabling funding of the subsidiary (contact with banks, search for funding, search for subventions);
- Follows activity performance indicators, implements corrective actions if necessary, and communicates them to teams;
- Preparing information required by external auditors and follow up of the audit process;
- Manage the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts;
- Provide financial analysis and business planning as needed supporting the plant GM;
- Preparing and keeping of a data room containing all relevant business documents;
- Ensuring effective corporate governance is observed within the company;
- Liaise with external entities (Banks; consultants; regulatory and governmental entities);
- Be responsible for the implementation of the best practices in terms of procedures and internal controls.
- Minimum 8 years experience in the key areas of responsibility;
- Experience in industry / Plant companies required;
- Management degree - Master Degree is highly recommended;
- Passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details;
- Good leadership and team building skills;
- Excellent communication capabilities;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Believer in continual process improvement but able to jump in to handle ad-hoc demands as they occur;
- Responsibilities in terms of Quality Safety Environment Progress;
- Use and follow instruction sheets and appendices and propose improvements;
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with safety and environmental protection instructions.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.