- Tooling / Product Engineering / Supplier
- Excellent Communication Skills
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a reference organization in the Automotive Industry
- Responsible for detecting, investigating, leading and driving down complex supplier issues from high pressure die casting process.
- Support in Supplier Development programs and audits that drive quality ownership into the supply base
- Develop and deploy supplier management and continuous improvement programs
- Review Incoming quality inspection metrology including first initial samples and lead continuous action plan to improve supplier process capabilities
- Review of new tooling, product engineering prints and specifications
- Resolve production (line fallout) / field complaints/escalation on material quality issues including Failure analysis and issuing CCAR (8D)
- Verification & ensure closure of all supplier issues including Corrective and Preventive actions.
- As minimum a bachelor's degree in Materials or Mechanical engineering or its equivalent;
- 5+ years in engineering or quality role within a large international technology company (Automotive seen as preferential);
- Experience interacting with suppliers at a detailed engineering level;
- Extensive success with 8D problem solving methodology;
- Proficient in Statistical Methods;
- Excellent english communication and writing skills is a must;
- Ability to work across cultural barriers;
- Two to four years of experience in High Pressure Die Casting (HPDC) or Gravity Die Casting (GDC) - Mandatory;
- Working knowledge of GD&T, ability to read and understand product prints and specification, AUTOCAD, CATIA and AIAG Standards is required.
Good professional opportunity in a leading multinational