Senior Controller (m/f)
Incredible growth margin serving a large pharmaceutical corporation
Opportunity to have an international assignment
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a giant pharmaceutical company and a very reputable brand.
Descrição da oferta
- Ensure the operational conversion of the Controlling strategic goals within a dedicated area of the business
- Provide management with accurate, relevant business analysis to support monthly operational reviews and ad-hoc requests, and ensure timely and accurate information gathering.
- Perform analysis to evaluate risks or opportunities; make recommendations to mitigate these risks.
- Manage and provide financial analysis and decision making support for an investment/project in a domain
- Ensure ongoing business performance is appropriately monitored and measured, and drive early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners.
- Provide accurate operational information and advice to support the annual budgeting, rolling forecast and Strategic Planning processes.
- Ensure integrity of data provided by commercial teams, and provides value added; provides recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement.
- Provide well managed and quality financial analysis in order to improve business case proposals and profitability tracking.
- Continually improve and streamline existing management reporting processes and support the definition and implementation of lean processes to meet the changing demands of the business.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Management or Similar
- Financial Management
- Operations Management and Execution
- Breakthrough Analysis
- Business Mindset
- Continuous Learning
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Operational Excellence
- Analytical Thinking and Financial Modelling
- Financial Business Partnering
- Experience in Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Consultancy are a plus
- Previous experience in a Big Four context is also a plus
Excellent professional project and an incredible opportunity to an high potential professional.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.