Senior Content Manager (m/f) - Porto
Great opportunity to develop a career in an international company
Be responsible for the communication and content strategy of a global company
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational services group who is looking for a senior content manager to help them build up the communication strategy for one of their business areas.
Descrição da oferta
As a Senior Content Manager at our client, you will:
- Identify information needs related to their business and prioritize content production accordingly, together with product and marketing (SEO);
- Develop a content strategy and implement it to source and / or produce content on a large-scale and in an efficient manner (in-house vs. agency / freelancers);
- Ensure high quality standards for all content to be published on the platform in close collaboration with product;
- Help develop the client's Services brand and implement it together with product/design;
- Potentially write informative and engaging content for newsletters, white papers, reports, press releases, and social media communication.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a leading position for content production;
- Project/process management skills demonstrated in previous positions;
- Good understanding of content writing for web, with a focus on SEO;
- Native-level English, excellent writing, and strong oral communication skills;
- Supreme attention to detail;
- Happy to show initiative, work independently, and prioritize properly;
- Experience in an international environment;
- Experience with managing third party vendors and or freelance contributors is preferred.
You must be:
- A team player;
- Cross-culturally aware, ideally an expat yourself;
- Committed to deliver excellence within your field of action, taking pride in what you do every day;
- A self-starter, willing to take the initiative;
- Flexible and willing to walk the extra mile as necessary, helping the company succeed and make a difference.
A good opportunity for your professional growth.