Senior Consultant - Advisory (M/F)
Join an Advisory 1st tier and worldwide leader
Become an absolute respected expert!
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a 1st tier professional services company and advisory worldwide leader. They offer a unic and outstanding professional experience that inspires development, talent and enables you to create a relevant impact to their customers, people and society.
Descrição da oferta
- Completing and managing client work in accordance with established budgets, work plans, quality standards, and timeframes;
- Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success;
- Structuring and solving problems from beginning to end;
- Developing conclusions and recommendations;
- Leading client interviews to understand complex business issues;
- Developing content for client presentations;
- Providing technical/functional content;
- Providing implementation assistance as required;
- Meeting with clients to assure assignment progress;
- Maintaining and expanding client relationships through delivery of high quality work;
- Leading, coaching, developing and supervising the efforts of junior staff.
- Degree in Engineering, Management, Economics, Finance or similar;
- Proven professional experience in similar roles: project management, financial services experience is preferred;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an innovation mindset and open to discuss new ideas;
- Structured and analytical thinking complemented by strong guidance and ability to design and present solutions;
- Autonomy and ability to coordinate people;
- Ability to lead and enjoy teamwork;
- English Native or Fluent (writing and speaking);
- MS Office advanced user;
- Geographic Mobility to international projects;
- Strong motivation for an Advisory career.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.