- Possibility to be part of an international company
- Excellent opportunity to develop a project from scratch
Sobre o nosso cliente
The Company is a leading global business focused on raising capital from North American and European institutional investors for real assets, real estate, credit, and private equity funds. It is differentiated by the breadth of its activities across asset classes, strategic approach, knowledge-based approach to sales and an ability to offer its clients a bespoke solution. The Company's deep and broad asset class experience provides it with unparalleled knowledge of the subsectors within each asset class and their underlying dynamics, and a real edge in identifying and securing a diverse investor base for its clients.The Company aims to place responsible investment principles at the core of each fundraise, has a preference for differentiated strategies and is particularly effective in delivering innovative capital raising solutions, ranging from traditional fund raisings to managed accounts, joint ventures, and direct investment placements. It also has a particular skill set in working with emerging managers, providing strategic and business development advice as well as pure capital raising.The Company is currently working with a broad range of high-quality clients and is experiencing a strong flow of new opportunities. It is seeking to develop its platform both by enhancing its existing operations, and by adding new activities as opportunities arise. It is seeking to supplement its global team with experienced, creative, and entrepreneurial individuals who seek the challenge of joining a developing business in a niche industry.
Reporting directly to the CFO of the Company. This person will have among other the following responsibilities:
- Design, build and implement a compliance framework to ensure the Company meets its regulatory responsibilities.
- Establish and maintain appropriate policies, procedures, systems and controls in relation to regulatory compliance and financial crime.
- Design and implement a Compliance Monitoring Plan to assess those systems and controls and work with the Group Internal Control Team to deliver the programme and provide remediation plans where required.
- Liaise with the management team and all areas of the business to provide sound advice and guidance in relation to regulatory matters and consider the regulatory risks associated with new business initiatives.
- Deliver a training and competency framework across the Company.
- Be responsible for the client on-boarding process, manage any outsourcing arrangements in this regard and review and investigate any higher-risk clients where required, including PEPs.
- Review and sign off all financial promotions.
- Assist with other global compliance initiatives under the Company's operating entities in the United Kingdom and United States.
- Keep up to date with key changes to regulation and legislation that will impact the business.
- Bachelor in Law (preferable);
- Between have 5 - 10 years' relevant compliance experience
- Availability to travel abroad
- Organised and motivated individual;
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent excel skills.
Our client offers a very competetive salary and benefits.