Senior BPM Consultant M/F - Angola
Assisting to develop the internal functions of your practice
Ensuring collaboration with the clients & develop relationships
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading global IT Solution company.
Descrição da oferta
As BPM senior consultant, you will be in charge of:
- Ensuring collaboration with the clients & develop relationships with them while ensuring a good communication with the team members.
- Applying the consulting process by using the technical knowledge and skills necessary to develop and implement practical solutions
- Planning, organising, directing and controlling project resources in order to meet customer needs
- Assisting to develop the internal functions of your practice and operational processes.
- Providing support & guidance for performance and career development of the staff members.
- Assuming responsibility for its activities and constantly participate in the construction and transfer of Knowledge, in order to grow personally and professionally.
- Other activities inherent to the position.
As a successful applicant you will have an experience of 7 years at least in similar function.
With a superior degree in Engineering, you will have a good knowledge and practice in BPM projects, a methodology (Automation of Activities with BPMN 2.0, patterns of Improvement of Processes with Design Patterns, Transformation of Processes) and Languages and Tools of Modelling Processes.
You will have a wide organisational vision & a proven experience in projects definition and implementation of administration solutions.
A solid knowledge of English and Portuguese is mandatory.
Attractive Salary Package