Senior Auditor (m/f)
Multinational company in expansion.
Shared Service Center.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company of reference expanding it's activity in Porto, Portugal.
Descrição da oferta
- Provide sustainable, value-added service by independently evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of risk management activities and internal controls;
- Participate in the company specific Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts, including evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of general controls;
- Assist the company's external auditors with their audit of related controls supporting financial statements;
- Partner with management to develop practical corrective action plans in response to technology and operational risks / observations
- Execute assigned projects, included in the department's risk-based Internal Audit Plan, in an efficient manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related field(s);
- Understanding of internal control concepts / frameworks and other leading business controls;
- Experience in identifying risk and controls within business processes;
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and SSAE 16 / SOC 1 and SOC 2 requirements;
- Experience with applying data analysis techniques;
- Ability to obtain professional certifications such as a CPA;
- 10 - 15 years' experience;
- Willingness to travel 35 - 50%.
A great opportunity for career growth.