Senior Accountant - RTR (M/F)
Be part of a new Shared Service Centre operation starting in Lisbon;
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company.
Descrição da oferta
- Perform accounting and reporting tasks in line with defined processes, standard operating procedures and work instructions, update process documentations as required;
- Execute period end tasks for assigned entities, perform reconciliation and clearing of accounts, report actuals in reporting system on timely manner and meeting quality targets;
- Act as subject matter expert for accounting and reporting processes;
- Secure compliance according to internal procedures and legislation;
- Support migration projects (work shadowing, work instructions creation);
- Escalate issues and concerns to RTR Team Lead and RTR Tower Lead and propose remediating actions;
- Proactively assist RTR Team Lead to identify any areas of improvement to help maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes, participate in the implementation of improvement initiatives;
- Support cross process and cross function cooperation required to achieve overall goals for GBS;
- Drive the resolution of more complex queries raised by employees, managers, finance partners & other internal and external stakeholders, build good relationship with stakeholders;
- Act as mentor for junior team members;
- Act as backup for RTR Team Lead;
- To identify opportunities for process improvement and work with the RTR Lead and RTR IT support to implement those process improvements (including increasing levels of automation).
- Academic Background in Accounting, Management, Economics or experience in similar processes in a GBS context;
- Minimum 4+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience;
- Experience in working with IFRS and local standards is a plus;
- Ability to meet critical deadlines for Financial reporting;
- Good level of English is mandatory;
- SAP knowledge;
- Good communication skills, able to work as part of a team and attention to detail;
- Proactive and creative in terms of improving ways of working.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.