Senior Accountant (M/F) - Cascais
Our client is a FMCG Multinational
International environment at a fast growing pace
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a FMCG Multinational, with a diversified portfolio and owned commercialization spaces.
Descrição da oferta
- Financial reports;
- Budgetary control statements incorporating activity information, variance analysis;
- Identification and measurement of cost improvement / Income generation opportunities;
- Monthly local taxes statements, such as Mod 30, SAF-T, withholding tax;
- Accounts all suppliers' invoices according with Portuguese GAAP and internal control rules;
- Accounts all GL documents according with Portuguese GAAP;
- Invoices the customers and accounts bank documents;
- Payment to suppliers and Reconciles bank accounts.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar field;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in accounting and financial management;
- Previous living or working experience in South Africa with the local accounting standards (desirable);
- Fluent in English (Mandatory);
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Independent, systematic and quality oriented way of working;
- Strong Excel advanced user and open-minded to new IT applications.
Good opportunity to join a fast growing company.