- Multinational german company
- New software campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client helps pharma & biotech manufacturers to improve production processes for medicines such as tablets or vaccines. Their new and fast growing business unit is on a mission to extend their product portfolio in the context of Industry 4.0 and Digitalization. They are building up a comprehensive data driven product portfolio that, together with their market leading Manufacturing Execution System, addresses the needs of their customers on their journey towards the digital pharma factory. Working in an agile setup, we aim to achieve a fast time-to-market for the first version (MVP) for each of our products.
- Guide product teams and the wider organization in the application of scrum, agile practices and methodologies
- Oversee the scrum process and coach the supported product team; facilitate transparency, inspection and adaptation, introspection.
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint reviews, planning, and retrospective meetings in a way that ensures full team engagement.
- Support and coach Product Owners on user stories slicing, team capacity and release planning.
- Remove impediments.
- Foster close collaboration across all team members, encourage knowledge sharing, and mutual support.
- Support communication and collaboration inside and outside the team.
- Shield the supported product team from external interference and ensure the team is fully functional and productive.
- Deep knowledge of relevant domains, agile methodologies, and frameworks.
- Past developer experience would be ideal but not mandatory
- Experience in Agile Development, with specific Scrum Master (or similar) role
- Experience with scaling agile frameworks to more than 1 team
- Ability to promote innovative thinking and self-development within the team
Ability to coach teams on agile practices and ensure adherence to agile methodology to deliver max business value on time
Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex messages and teach new concepts
Confident and skilled at navigating the team through roadblocks to allow sprints to be completed on time
- Active coach and mentor whose goal is to grow and maximize the team's potential
Assertive, with the confidence to be the voice of authority - not afraid to do what is best for the team
Readiness to actively contribute, coach, and provide insights and feedback as a scrum master/ agile coach to 3 different dimensions: development team, product owner, organization/management
- Fluency in English
- An agile and fast changing company
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career